Friday, June 19, 2015

Vanilla Pavlova with Cherry Vanilla Sauce ◍^◍


It's been a while since last time I posted.
I have been super busy making,testing,shooting my recipes....for my recipe book.
Yeah, MY recipe book!!
I am thrilled to announce that my first recipe book will be released in Japan next month!!
(Butterflies in my stomach!!)
I am still working on for the final editing process, but can't wait to see how my pics and recipes come out in one book;)



Today I am going to share the recipe using one of my favorite summertime fruit, cherries!
 It's " Vanilla Pavlova with Cherry Vanilla Sauce".
A delectable combination of pavlova and fruity,sweet cherry flavor with a touch of vanilla sauce makes everyone smile:)

Make sure to prepare pavlova ahead of time. Baking it with low temperature for 1 hour and leave it in
the oven until completely cool (at least 2hours to overnight).
This makes a crunchy outside shell and marshmallowy inside perfect pavlova.

Enjoy this summer dessert you can enjoy only during the summer time!


Happy Baking!